BarsWithPatios in SanFrancisco
Wild Side West
- The best patio/garden in SF!
- Main garden closes at 10pm, outdoor patio closes at 2am
- Review: http://www.posthoc.com/wildside.htm
- Huge outdoor patio!
- Usually there’s a cover.
- Slogan: “Your Dive!”
- Calendar: http://www.elriosf.com/pages/calendar.shtml
- Biker bar with gigantic outdoor patio!
- Outdoor seating for hundreds of hipsters!
- Citysearch: http://zeitgeist.citysearch.com/
- OK patio for the smokers… patio closes at 11.
- Lots of European beers
- They have their own beer called Lucky 13!
- Review: Best Jukebox in a Bar
- (Ethan disagrees about Lucky 13’s jukebox…)
Bottom of the Hill
Ethan IM’ed me this review: Raj: then i realized that bottom of the hill has a patio.. Ethan: oh, that’s ture. Ethan: but it’s rarely pleasant. Ethan: it’s frequently packed thick out there Ethan: at least during crowded shows. Ethan: like the barbecue shows. mmmm…. Ethan: have you been to an all-you-can-eat bbq show there? Ethan: nothing better in this world. Ethan: the problem with the bbq show i went to (american analog set was headlining) was that the bbq line was so long, every time they brought burgers out they were gone by the time i noticed, got in line, and got to the front of the line.