Describe the new page here.
Resources Available on the AVR Butterfly Kit:
- ATmega169 (MLF-package)
- LCD-on-glass display with 120 segments, for demonstrating the ATmega169 LCD controller.
- Joystick, 4-directions with centre push, as user input
- Piezo element, to play sounds
- 32kHz Xtal for the RTC
- 4 Mbit DataFlash, for data storage
- RS-232 level-converter, for communicating with off-board units
- Negative Temperature Coefficient (NTC) thermistor, to measure temperature
- Light Dependent Resistor (LDR), to measure light intenisty
- 3V button cell battery (600mAh) to provide operating power
- JTAG emulation, for debugging
- USI-interface, for additional communication interface
- Supported by AVR Studio 4.
- Pre-programmed with a demonstration application, including bootloader
- No external hardware is required to reprogram the AVR Butterfly