We have a Subversion source repository.
It can be viewed on the web at http://svnhosting.org:8000/websvn/listing.php?repname=ranchtronix.
Here's an overview of what's in the repository.
To check it out, you'll need a subversion client:
- TortoiseSVN for Windows - it integrates with the windows shell.
- * To check out the repository, (after installing and restarting,) right click in the folder you want to create it in and choose 'checkout...'
- * Enter 'http://svnhosting.org:8000/svn/ranchtronix/' in 'URL of Repository'
- * In the directory that's created, right click on anything for lots of options.
- The command-line 'svn' client.
- * A Windows installer
- * Cygwin comes with a 'svn' - though you may need to choose to install it at setup time. It's 'subversion' in the 'Devel' group.
- * Many other OSes at http://subversion.tigris.org/project_packages.html, including OS X.
- * To check out the repository...
- * 'svn checkout http://svnhosting.org:8000/svn/ranchtronix'
Docs at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ ...
The Guided Tour....
... A MiniTutorial
... A quick reference
... And a purty quick reference card. (It's formatted for A4 paper, make sure you scale it down a bit - 94% should do it.)
There's a few of these printed out at the ranch.